Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's actually me this time, Reba!

I need to extend a HUGE thank you to Louisa for setting up this blog and maintaining it for me.  She and Rondi have finally helped ME figure out how to add to it  ;)  Computers are not my forte.

It's Saturday morning  :)  Of course it's a beautiful day in San Diego (we are truly blessed to have so many of them).  My sweet Brenna, Travis and Tate are coming down today!  I'm way overdue for a snuggle with my Grandson and am really looking forward to that.

I just got off the phone with Angela Tarango.  She got married last Sunday!!!  Congrats Angie, I know you were a most beautiful bride.  Love you girl.

Don't want to get too carried away on my first self-directed blog, but do want to say, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart to everyone for the outpouring of love and support.  You are all amazing!!! 

Some one asked me recently if I feel how I would have expected to after my first treatment...  I guess on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being feeling just awful right now...  I'd say I'm probably at a 3  :)  Not bad at all!

I hope you all have a good productive weekend with smiles and laughs and yummy food.

I'll check in again soon.  With much love,  Reba

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU and the new pixie do!! Can't wait to see you soon!! XOXOXXO Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, not sure why it says I am you, but anyway, you get it....XOXO Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first blog! :) -Brenna

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!