Sunday, April 18, 2010

Surgery Eve!

In less than 24 hours I will be through my surgery!  YaY!

I've spent today doing laundry, cleaning house and just finishing up preparing for the hospital stay.  Travis came to visit and we just watched a funny movie together.  Brenna's coming down a little later :)

I wouldn't say I'm excited about tomorrow, but I am looking forward to having one more step in this process behind me.  I'll check in with you all again post op!!!

Hope your weekend was a fun, productive one and that everyone has a great week ahead of them.

Besos, Reba

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Reba! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you today. Virtually holding your hand... You can do this!
    Big hug,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Reba, Go!! :)
    Thinking of you and wishing all goes well today!

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!