Friday, August 13, 2010

Small speed bump

I came down with a slight head cold which I was managing nicely.  Then the night before last I was up all night vominting like mad  :(  I called Dr. Xavier just to run it by her and she had me go to the hospital (out-patient infusions) for some fluids.  They ran a bunch of labs and everything was okay.  Must have been something I ate?  So with fluids and lots of sleep I am feeling much better.

My sister, Katie, was here from Oregon for 6 days.  We had a lot of fun.  I probably wore myself out just a smidge but it was well worth it.  Love you Katie and I miss you like mad.

Happy birthday to my big brother James today!  I love you!!!

Reba

2 comments:

  1. Reba that is awesome that your sis came to visit you. I love to come and see you please check your calendar and let me know what looks good for you in the months to come. Lots of hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the pic of you and your two friends.. You look amazing and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!