Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I continue to get stronger everyday and I've bounced back from Round 1 of chemo quite nicely...  I think my doctor's are even impressed!

Will have an update after my visit with the Oncology GYN this Thursday... stay tuned!

Congrats to Annie and Jared Kooiker on the arrival of their new son, Andrew.  Such JOY!

A BIG thank you to Carl Jackson.  I met him for tea on Easter morning and he surprised me with a bag full of bracelets!  You know, the kind Lance Armstrong has?  Only these are blue and white and say, Go Fight Win, We love you Reba, and on the inside, Get better soon.  Every time I look at one I get choked up.  Carl, you are just too sweet!!!  If anyone would like a bracelet just let me know :)

Well, I just wanted to check in and say hello!  I hope this note finds you all happy and healthy. 

Keep the love and prayers coming, I feel them and they help more than you know.

Fondly,  Reba

10 comments:

  1. Reba, I'm thinking of you daily and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Go, Fight, and you'll Win!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Reba! Glad to hear you're doing so well. I already got my Reba-r-band from the coffee cart! :) Sending you lots of love and positive energy everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sporting my bracelet too!!
    Sending you lots of love and prayers. You can SO do this!
    xoxo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Reba! You go girl!
    Love,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending a big hug your way... Attitude is everything when dealing with cancer. You have such a stong spirit, I know you will fight and WIN!
    the other Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a bracelet!! I hope you have great news tomorrow! You are such a fighter and I love you so much! Looking forward to the update tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending love from the San Diego Hospice and Institute for Paliative Medicine's Art Committee. If there is anything we can do...please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reba,
    Keep up the amazing job!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sending good vibes your way.

    Got my "Go, Fight, Win" bracelet from Melanie!!! You've got a LOT of people who love you and are supporting you in your recovery. Onward!! lots of love, Bob Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd LOVE to have a bracelet! Please save me one!! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If anyone wants a bracelet, feel free to contact me at carl.jackson@brandes.com. I have plenty and Reebs you're our Superstar!!
    -Carl

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!