Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why did I procrastinate?

Instead of cleaning and preparing for tomorrow over the last couple days, I chose to postpone until this evening.  So now it's after 10 p.m. and I'm waiting on my laundry to finish and I still need to vacuum ;)  Must have a clean house to come home to!

I check back into Mercy at 10 a.m. tomorrow.  Chemo will probably start around 1 or 2 and on July 4th it will end.  I am so thankful this is the last round...  SO exciting.  I'm depending on all of you for prayers and good thoughts.  Let's think extra positive and make this the easiest round yet!  Deal?!

Today is Tate Thomas' 2nd birthday!  I went with Brenna to have his 2-year old pictures taken and then the 3 of us had a yummy lunch.  It was a beautiful day and I could not have spent it in a better way.  I was also able to swing by work and say hello to everyone  :)  That's always a good thing!

So Round 4, here I come!  I'll be in touch again post chemo... 

Wishing you all a safe and happy 4th!!!  Love, Reba

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Mindy would yell at you for vacuuming that late, but I'd do it too! I'm thankful it's your last round too Reebs- YOU CAN DO IT!!! Definite positive thoughts and many prayers for you! Love you and see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a lots of positive energy and love my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of you and Tate :) Hope you are feeling better every day. I'm sure it's good to be home again. Take care... Big hug too!

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!