Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good thoughts, vibrations and prayers please!

I am having a post chemo CT scan tomorrow...  I'm feeling a little nervous but I'm very confident that it will be clean  :)  I know I have all of you pulling for me so I'll go into the test feeling very loved and supported!  Thank you!!!

I went for my radiation consult yesterday and I will not be having the therapy at this point in the game.  It's complicated, but long story short, the risks may very well outweigh the benefits so we are opting not to do it.

Happy to say I'm feeling more like myself each and every day.  It's so darn challenging when I feel so bad post chemo to remember that it does indeed pass...  it's simply amazing what the human body is capable of!  Make sure you take good care of yours cause it's pretty darn awesome.

Busy weekend coming up in my neighborhood, happy PRIDE San Diego!

Lots of love, Reba

6 comments:

  1. Postive thoughts my friend. Let us know how the scan goes. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive energy everyday your way sistahhhh. I love you and keep going strong... you're an amazing person Reba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reba,
    Thank you so much for your ongoing sincerity, bravery and vulnerability in sharing this phase of your life. We all have tremendous respect and love for you. As always, sending good thoughts (not "warm" thoughts because it's already 95 degrees at my house right now!) your way. :>)
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep on Rockin'!!! How was the scan? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are always with you amiga, God bless you.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Everything good!